Thanksgiving Pics From a Guest

 These pics were sent to me by one of my guests.  It's interesting seeing things through someone else's eyes.

 This guest was very focused on the desserts.

 My daughter made these apple pie cupcakes.  They were filled with apple pie filling and had a cinnamon buttercream with a pie crust cookie on top.

 Food central.

 I had this farm table made a few years ago and maybe I should have made it even bigger!

 Some of the guests as they sup.

 My Polish friend being very happy to eat American food. He hit the Polish table too. Some of the guys were walking around eating kielbasa with their hands before dinner began.

It doesn't look like this anymore...hahahaha!  What a cleanup job!  It is now back to normal and about to be set up for New Year's Day.  I've promised everyone a comfort food meal to start off 2020.

 It's December 1st and Fall is officially over.  The decorations are all in some phase of being taken down.  My tree is waiting to become center stage.

Let the season begin!!!

Comments

TARYTERRE said…
looks like a lovely gathering. but i don't envy you the cleanup job. i hope you had help. tis the season. will soon be the new year. 2020 can you believe it.
Great photos! What a busy time of the year this is for you! Good thing you have Energizer Bunny energy!
Leanna said…
I don't decorate until December 21st. It is the 1st day of Yule. It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. I can't believe this year is almost out the door.
Guillaume said…
You don't do things half way.
Where do you store a table of those dimensions?
Rain said…
Whoever took the photos is focusing on the desserts because the centerpiece is magically beautiful! I love all these photos and it was nice to see a wee glimpse of your food too! :) Bring on Christmas time!!! :)