RIP Kobe

You never know how much life you will live.  Live it fully.

Comments

That's right. We know not for whom the bell tolls.
Valerie said…
"Do not send for whom the bell tolls.It tolls for thee."
I am very sad for his family suffering the loss of a father/husband and a sister/daughter.
Thank you.
Leanna said…
I cried when I saw the news on TV yesterday. I remember when I first saw him play. It was 15 years ago in San Antonio against the Spurs. David and I bought courtside tickets. He was amazing to watch. Almost unreal. I'm so glad I got to see that game. His star was too bright and he will be missed.
Susan said…
I couldn't believe the news when I read it - such a loss! And his granddaughter, too. That saying is a good road map for all of us.
Kay said…
He was such a beautiful person and loving father and husband. It’s so very sad and tragic.
Susan said…
Sorry - his daughter. My heart goes out to the families of everyone on board.
TARYTERRE said…
it puts your own mortality into focus, doesn't it? Such a sad loss. one day at a time is all we've got. live them to the fullest.