Crows and Ravens





 They all hate Trump.




































Comments

Love the cigarette butts for food one, the startled raven and the murder investigation!
Anonymous said…
I love crows, they are very smart. I once watched a group of 6 dig out a largish circular area in the 8" of snow on a flat roof. The next day they were back....taking baths in the melted snow in their new pool!
Jane
Bee Haven Bev said…
They are Jack's favorite bird!!
Christer. said…
Two of my favorite birds :-) but over here it's easy to tell them apart because our crows are grey and black (a subspecies of the black crow). The only thing I'm not happy about them is how they hunt because it is really cruel.
I once ha a tame relative to them, the European Jackdaw. They too are surprisingly intelligent and like both the crow and raven they can learn how to talk :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
I love crows and ravens. the Raven and Ring reminds me of the intro of The Storyteller.
Mary Ann said…
The birds in the "funeral" picture look like cowbirds, not crows or ravens.
TARYTERRE said…
i did not know the significance of ravens and crows. i think they are powerful
birds, indeed.