SNOW

 Yay!


 We finally got some snow.



The pups were so excited.

 Willie laid on the patio for the longest time just enjoying the cold white stuff.


 We drove out to the country to buy eggs and to enjoy the fresh snow.


 I think the fields look so beautiful.

 Then we came home and did some Valentine's day baking. I made gingerbread squares.



 And some chocolate chip bars.  I hope to get more baking done today and each day this week. Unfortunately, rain is on the way to wash away all of my snow so we will enjoy it for one more day.

Comments

Christer. said…
Congratulations to the snow :-) A storm is passing by here and it is already blowing quite hard even though it will be as worst during night towards tomorrow. No snow but lots of rain instead.

Those cookies look delicious!

ave a great day!

Christer.
Oh happy day! Enjoy the snow!
Guillaume said…
Back in Québec there's been loads of snow apparently. Here none so far, but we got an actual thunderstorm today.
I am glad you and the pups finally got snow. I like it to go away the next day. Those desserts look delicious.
Rain said…
I'm glad you got a little snow at least for a few days!! Those desserts look delicious!
Tech Cloud Ltd said…
Wow, very nice and delicious baking tips you have shared. It seems like you're a cook freak person. I really like your passion and efforts. However, the photos you have shared are very mouthwatering. It is obvious that the photographer took the photos perfectly. I’m working with different photo retouching services. Thanks for sharing. Keep going. photoretouching