House For Sale (re-post)





I am going to try to post this again.  The reason I have been so busy is that I am getting The  Blog Tech's house ready to put on the market.  He and his wife have a new home of their own so it is time to let this one go.


  It's such a cute place, I hope it will sell fast.


  We are selling it furnished if the buyer is interested.


  I've been spiffing it up.


  I tend to get very caught up in the spiffing department.




 It drives me crazy if anything is out of place.


 It has a nice kitchen.

There is a breakfast porch on the other side of this door.  There are no steps to the porch because it's purpose is to provide an area for the cook to sit and sip coffee or tea to get away from the heat of the kitchen. Very quaint and cute.



  At the opposite side of the house there is a first floor bedroom.





When The Blog Tech lived here, it was used as an office. There are 3 bedrooms in this house.

  The basement laundry area.


 The basement is large and leads to the garden.

The Blog Tech used to have his pinball machine down here.


It has a large patio with a pergola.  Wisteria grows over it and shades a seating area.





It will look much better once Spring adds some color to it.  I hope this place will make a nice home for someone.

Comments

Guillaume said…
I'd love to buy it, but I am on the wrong continent.
Guillaume said…
And on a more serious note: this looks like a dream house.
TARYTERRE said…
looks like a lovely home. everything is beautiful. you did a good job. hope it sells quickly. good luck.
Looks great! I'm sure some happy buyer will take it off your hands!
Jan said…
It looks wonderful. Wish I could live there.
Leanne said…
you sure been spick n spanning it up can't see a speck of dust. LOOKS fab! I'm sure it will sell fast.
chickpea678 said…
It looks picture perfect! I love the black doors and the story about the kitchen porch. I hope you have that detail on a property write-up! Someone is going to luck out...!
Rain said…
It's beautiful! And you know what? You are great at spiffing! :) Let's hope for a quick sale!!