House For Sale

This is why I haven't been cooking much lately; I've been getting The Blog Tech's old house ready for sale.




 It's such a cute place, I hope it will sell fast.

 We are selling it furnished if the buyer is interested.

 I've been spiffing it up.


 I tend to get very caught up in the spiffing department.


 It drives me crazy if anything is out of place.

 A nice kitchen.


 There is a breakfast porch on the other side of this door.  There are no steps to the porch because it's purpose is to provide an area for the cook to sit and sip coffee or tea to get away from the heat of the kitchen. Very quaint and cute.

 At the opposite side of the house there is a first floor bedroom.

 When The Blog Tech lived here, it was used as an office. There are 3 bedrooms in this house.

 The basement laundry area.

 The basement is large and leads to the garden.




The Blog Tech used to have his pinball machine down here.

It has a nice big patio with a pergola. Wisteria grows on it as you can see wisteria pods laying around.



It will look better once Spring adds some color to it.  I almost have the place ready.  A bit more fine tuning and it can be listed.

Comments

Marcia LaRue said…
None of the pictures showed up! 😕
Mary said…
Mine neither, darn computers! ��
jaz@octoberfarm said…
apparently, blogspot is having some problems so check back and try again. some of us can get the pics and some can not.
Susan said…
Just knowing that you were in charge of the decorating and general contracting of the house would be enough for me to pounce on it!
Same here but I'll come back again!

Christer.
TARYTERRE said…
unfortunately, i can't see the photos. however it sounds like you've been busy working on the house.