Quarantine Day #13 Dump Trump















Comments

Bee Haven Bev said…
It all just makes me crazy!!!
bobbie said…
My favorite one is from David Plouffe ~ about the medical professionals.
But, of course, they are all great!
Leanna said…
Awesome post!
Stay safe and healthy, Joyce.
Really good ones today and I laughed out loud when I saw Pooh nad Piglet :-) :-)

Have a great day despite it all!

Christer.
chickpea678 said…
All of them priceless. And Trump will probably have to bite his tongue hard not to actually blurt that first one out, but only if he ever steps close enough to a hospital for the goal of providing support (never).

This is the president who wanted to keep people quarantined on a cruise ship to falsely depress “his” Coronavirus numbers.
Guillaume said…
I'll say it again: he might die of it.