The W's

 I've been so busy that I haven't been cooking and have no new picks of anything.  So, for today a walk down memory lane to look at The W's.

 Look at Willie's grumpy little face.

 And little Winnie.

 The twins.  Though now, Willie is taller than Winnie.


 They sure are the best of friends.


 Winnie is the boss.....of the whole family!


 Remember when she was this small?  That stage never lasts long enough.


 Other than eating, sleeping is Willie's second favorite activity.






I love these two so much.


Winnie says....enough with all the sentimentality. 

Comments

They are adorable! And what a wonderful life they have with you!
Valerie said…
Aww, so good to see pix of the kids.
Mary said…
They are sweet, I have always wanted to ask do they shed a lot?.
Susan said…
I just want to smoosh my face in their beautiful fur!
Guillaume said…
Sweet little ones.
TARYTERRE said…
i just want to cuddle with those two furballs. so sweet. so lovable. you are one lucky momma to have them. enjoy every moment.