Quarantine Day #38, Sushi and Jajang Myon





It seems the highlight of my families week during this quarantine has become sushi day.  All you can eat sushi lifts one's spirit.

 I always add a Korean dish to the mix as an extra perk.  This is Jajang Myon and is delicious.


 You can find the step by step recipe here:  http://octoberfarm.blogspot.com/2015/05/korean-beef-and-noodles-jajang-myon.html

 It's a great way to use up vegetables and you can use any combination that you like.


 I made some pickled Korean cucumbers to serve with it.


 I like to use ramen noodles in this dish but I am out of them so I used fusilli pasta.

 The sushi was salmon with kimchi and cucumber and shrimp with avocado and cucumber.

I made my own eel sauce for the sushi and it was excellent. My kids were very happy!

Comments

Your very own eel sauce -- sounds exotic!
Looks yummy!

Have a great day!

Christer.
TARYTERRE said…
i was with you til the eel sauce. everything else looks scrumptious.
Tech Cloud Ltd said…
Thanks for sharing such a mouth-watering Shushi recipe. I like to capture and edit delicious food images as I’m working on an image post-production platform for the editing kind of stuff. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post-production