Quarantine Day #49 My Lariana

I am not a gadget person. I've bought too many over the years that just didn't perform the way they were supposed to.  So, long ago, I just quit buying them.  However, this one looked like something I could really use and it looked as though it would do what it claimed to be able to do.....make breadcrumbs.  I don't like store-bought breadcrumbs and grating bread at home to make them is a bit of a pain.

 This vintage Italian made machine makes perfect breadcrumbs easily.  You open the door and place a slice of bread against the cylinder.  Close the door and turn the crank.

 This is a well made sturdy machine.


 In seconds, you have a drawer full of fresh breadcrumbs.

I think I will be using breadcrumbs much more often!

Comments

Valerie said…
Wow! I like this!
Susan said…
That is totally cool AND attractive!
I agree, bought ones are just nasty to be honest.

I do like this little thing, does the work and looks beautiful!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanne said…
you will have fun making breadcrumbs, and then cooking with them
Carole said…
What fun! Cheers
It looks handcrafted! Did you get it from the Amish?
Guillaume said…
It is very practical and it looks so fancy.

Useful too if you want to find your way back into the woods, come to think of it.
Now, I want one. Then I will figure out how I want to use breadcrumbs.
chickpea678 said…
Ooh, it’s pretty too! I’ve never heard of such a thing, a breadcrumb maker!