Quarantine Day #67 Sandwiches







The Blog Tech sent me this tweet he saw yesterday. He said he thought I should post this and ask my readers this question.

 I looked on my blog to see which sandwiches I've made and posted.  The answer seems to be...
  all of them.

Sausage and pepper sandwiches.


 Turkey and cheese on pumpkin bread.

 Italian hoagies.

 Reubens.

 Mexican cemitas.

 Cubanos.

 Curried egg salad.

 Tuna salad on whole wheat.

 Pan bagnat...Italian tuna fish sandwiches.


 Vietnamese bahn mi.

 Lemon pepper tofu sandwich.

New Orleans muffeletta.

These are just a few.  Out of all of them my favorite is the lemon pepper tofu. What is your favorite sandwich?

If you want to make any of the above, just type the name into my search bar and it will take you to a step by step.

Comments

Mary said…
The best sandwich for me has to be...9 pm on Thanksgiving night. A turkey , cranberry sauce and Boursin cheese sandwich. Always with fritos on the side. The best, yum.
Mystica said…
Cucumber sandwiches, thinly sliced cucumber seasoned on soft white bread. Hearty club sandwiches. Egg salad sandwiches!
Meatball and beetroot salad (pickled beetroot) on any kind of bread really and with lettuce, tomato and bellpepper on it too :-)

Have a great day!
One of the best sandwiches I ever had was a warm roast beef dip on a soft pretzel bun brushed with garlic butter. Yum!
Marsha said…
Pastrami (fatty). On rye, with mustard. A big dill pickle on the side. No comparison with anything else.
DVArtist said…
OK, I don't eat sandwiches, but if I had to choose one from here it would be the tofu.
Guillaume said…
I'd have the ones without the ham.
Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado on a croissant. With a really garlicky, crunchy dill pickle on the side. Heaven.
TARYTERRE said…
me, i love them all. each and every one looks delicious.
chickpea678 said…
Wow, so many delicious (and beautiful) sandwiches!

The only sandwich I was ever obsessed with was a marinated white anchovy, frisée, soft boiled egg, salsa verde one from ‘witchcraft. I actually liked it so much, I tried to make it at home. Thx for reminding me of it, I might give it another try!
Helen said…
Ruebens or BLTs will do it for me! :)
Tech Cloud Ltd said…
Wow, very nice and delicious food tips you have shared. It seems like you're a cook freak person. I really like your passion and efforts. However, the photos you have shared are very mouthwatering. It is obvious that the photographer captured the photos perfectly. However, I’m working with different photo retouching services. Thanks for sharing. Keep going.photo retouching services