Quarantine Day #77 Memorial Day Party





It was sort of a party.  Just at 8 different houses.  I made everyone that normally would have been here for my Memorial Day party, Memorial Day food for home.  My husband dropped it off on all of their porches.  I made Texas hots on homemade buns.




And a Mexican Street Corn salad.


 The baked beans I showed a couple of days ago.

 Coleslaw.

 Creamy chive potato salad.


 Macaroni salad.




Mac and cheese with jalapenos...this pic was taken before the peppers were added.

 Lots of peanut butter cookies.

My daughter made lemon cupcakes with vanilla bean buttercream frosting.




It took 2 hours to pack up the food and off it went just in time for everyone to have an afternoon picnic meal.  It cheered everyone up for a couple of hours. 


My husband got some too.


Comments

Guillaume said…
Oh I'd love to have that hotdog and sides!
Bee Haven Bev said…
It all looks so delicious!!!
What a feast! You are very generous!
You are certainly generous and brought lots of joy.
Treaders said…
Long time lurker, first time commenting. I love your blog and am in absolute awe of your cooking capability. I love to cook but my goodness your cooking looks (and I'm sure tastes) just amazing. Anna (in France)
DVArtist said…
Wow, I wish I lived in your neighbor hood. Looks great.