Quarantine Day #86 Power Washing

 The reason you have been recently inundated with Trump posts is that I've been busy power washing my world.   We are still assuming the wedding will happen and I have a lot to do to get this place ready.

 I have a lot of stone throughout my gardens...a lot! A large stone table that gets very dirty over the winter was the first thing to be cleaned.

 Stone coping surrounding the entire pool.

 Stone walkways.

 Stone patios.

 All of the outdoor furniture needs to be washed.

 A stone oven and stone benches.


 Stone stairs everywhere.  All of this stone was grey before I pulled out the trusty power washer.

 These garage doors had turned grey too.

 And the entire driveway.  You can see the difference in color here.

 Next year I should remember to do this before I plant all of my planters.

 The stone path to the gate is visible once more.

 I've only done the corner of the coping on the pool but look at the difference.

 The stairs are now colorful since I blew their blanket of dirt and moss away.

I'm going to hit the cistern today.  I have months of this ahead of me.  I am determined to clean the boulders in my woods. I've spent hours each day doing this and by the end of the day, I look like I've just come out of the mines.  My stone and rocks are clean; I am filthy.

Comments

I love stone! It has made a difference, being washed, that is.
Your property is gorgeous! It is amazing what a difference power washing makes. -Jenn
Aren't power washers marvelous!
Leanna said…
I have yet to see David power wash the siding on the house and the walkways. It's on his list but for now, he's busy changing out the dated closet doors in the tv/media room. I had him replace the old dated sliding mirror closet doors and put in slatted folding doors. It looks cleaner. Hopefully he will get to the power washing soon.
Leanne said…
the walkway is beautiful will the bride use it as a feature in her plans?
Bee Haven Bev said…
Man, you are so ambitious!!! Everything looks beautiful.
DVArtist said…
Wow you have a gorgeous place.
Rain said…
Your stones look fabulous! I would be in that pool EVERY day!