Quarantine Day # 90, The Protest March





There was a massive protest in front of my house yesterday.  I tapped into my 1970's protest sign making.  I'm a little stale.  My peace signs looked a bit like Mercedes emblems. I put tubs full of water and sodas for all of the protesters. 




Winnie was very excited to participate in a protest march.

The W's kept a safe distance behind the fence but they were happy with every bit of attention they got.  After 3 months of seeing virtually no one, they would be happy to have a protest every day.
















Comments

Your sign looks good to me!
Mary said…
Don't worry your sign is perfect! The W's must have been so happy to see people.
DVArtist said…
I like your sign and that fact that you put out water and drinks for them. The last meme is the best.
Vivian Swift said…
That's a nice thought about 2020 being a year that might turn out to be one of our better ears.

Thanks.
Leanne said…
i bet folks appreciated the drinks, It-s all rather horrific on the news.
Guillaume said…
Sometimes I fear the coming election will end up in a civil war.