Quarantine Day #95 What I've Been Doing

 This is why I've been posting more Trump stuff than usual.  I am power washing.  I should have taken before and after pics because the change is dramatic.  This area was dark and gloomy before I started.

 It's amazing how sometimes you don't see your nose to spite your face. How did I not notice how dirty all of this stone had become?



It almost feels like I have new stone now.

 
 This path had narrowed down to being 2 stones wide.  I was shocked to see how much stone was buried in dirt and moss.

 The cistern.

 This bluestone was more like dark gray stone.

 The wall behind the pool can once again be seen.

 And these stairs to the lower garden; they were green.

 Maybe I'm exposing my craziness but I am washing all of the boulders too.


 The pool coping is finished as well as the garden steps.

This is Winnie's favorite window to peek through to look for bad kitties.  I could hardly see it before it was washed.  I'm gaining on it but I have a lot more to do and I've been spending between 2-5 hours on this each day.  I just might be done in time for the wedding!


Comments

DVArtist said…
Well you have been busy. Your place looks like a park. Very nice.
EAS said…
Such hard work, but so worth it - Gorgeous! So when you're covered in dirt and sweat with tired, aching muscles think back to the before and enjoy the accomplishments. You earned the satisfaction and pride!
Looks beautiful and brand new!
Yes nature takes back without one noticing it just because it does it slow :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Everything is sparkling now!
Guillaume said…
Lovely pictures, as usual. I really wish I could garden like you.
You are really brightening things up. It really looks beautiful.
chickpea678 said…
You’re going to town with the power washer! I want to see a video of you in action ;)!! Place looks amazing!