Dump Trump


















Comments

Valerie said…
Excellent way to begin a Friday! Thank you!
Marcia LaRue said…
Yes, an excellent way to start Friday and see the end of the RNC convention! I could only stand to catch some of the updates on MSNBC ... and even with those, I had to mute Trump's gag-inducing monotone, boring as shit, voice!
The last one says it all!
Great ones as usual but the second and last one are especially good!

Christer.
Mike said…
Hypocrisy is their number one trait.
Guillaume said…
I sure hope this is how it ends.
Eileen in Fla. said…
When this National nightmare ends and is written in the history books, my personal history will credit your Blog with keeping me sane and giving me some hope and some smiles. I can't imagine where you find all these gems and how much time it takes to compile your posts. You are admired and greatly appreciated by this Reader.
.....67 days