Early Morning on the Patio

I did a walk around on the patio this morning as the sun was rising.  My squirrel planted corn now has tassels.
 The sweet potatoes are going gangbusters.

 My celery is flourishing.  I hope to keep this going well into Fall.


 A couple of witches were flying by.


 My lemongrass is huge.

 The squirrel planted peanuts are growing all over the garden.

 Blackeyed Susans.


 Jalapenos and tomatoes growing amongst coleus, zinnias and geraniums.

 My gnomes are still on garden watch.

 Some of the hostas are starting to fade.


 One of my favorite solar stakes. I love going out in the morning and seeing them shine.


 The toad looks like he is about to take a bite out of the cabbage.

 And alas, it begins!

 The leaves are truly changing. I am a happy girl!


Comments

Valerie said…
Your gardens are so lovely--thank you for sharing!
It all looks so peaceful.
Everything looks so nice and lush!
Leanna said…
You have an awesome garden. I wish mine was that pretty. The Texas heat kills everything.
Guillaume said…
Oh how I wish I had a garden like yours.
Rain said…
I know how happy you are that the leaves are turning! :) I love your witch and gnomes! Oh the flowers are so pretty! :)