I've Been Busy


 No Trump post today.  I've finally caught my breath and can show you what I've been up to.  I've finished up my Fall decorating except for the mums and pumpkins and they should happen very soon.
The guy I found to build the wonderful tool shed I showed a while back is coming this weekend to install the gazebo he built for me.  The tool shed will be installed in September.

 I told him that he can stay at my guest house and I will feed him. So, I've made some food and frozen it so I will be ready when he arrives.

 I am still picking tomatoes.  I planted these outside from seed and they are finally ripening.

 My larger tomatoes are still producing but the plants are winding down.


 A couple more witches went up outside.

 My blow molds are still greeting us when we wake up each morning.

 This is a lamb ragu I made and froze.


 My friend's birthday was yesterday and I made dinner for her.  I made these cabbage and beef stuffed beirocks which are her favorites.


 My daughter made her brownies.

 And I made her Pao de Queijos.  She freezes these and eats them several times a week.


 I made enough bierocks that my kids could have some too.


 They are so easy to make.  You can find the recipe by typing beirocks into my search bar.

Everyone always loves getting these.

I also flew in some more lobster from Maine and made delicious lobster rolls.

Comments

OneOldGoat said…
Most of all, I look forward to your autumn, witch, and Halloween posts - although I do love all of your posts! I made the chow chow recipe that you shared a while back and gifted some jars - what a hit!

Beth Brown
What a birthday feast for your friend!
That food looks delicious!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
I love, love, LOVE the autumn and Halloween decorations, especially that witch. And the food, oh the food! I so much want hearty meals. I am in an autumnal mood too, thankfully here it looks like it's very much on its way now.
We could be friends! I have a birthday coming up in two weeks...lol. I love all your Halloween decorations. I don't think I have ever seen Halloween blow molds. Now, I will probably see them everywhere.
Leanne said…
your builder will never leave... to stay at your guest home and be FED by you. xxx