Dump Trump



















Comments

Laura said…
that last one? you have to cut off the head and burn the body to ash to keep vampires from coming back - so no burial in arlington.

blessings
~*~

ps...hugs to the pups
Valerie said…
The cross necklace bursting into flames--perfect! Thanks!
Marcia LaRue said…
All of them and especially the last one ... Sure ... bury his lying, useless ass in Arlington, to the back of the cemetery and right next to the outhouse!!
Tomorrow works for me.
I just finished Mary Trump's book. You all should read it.
Mike said…
I would vote for Joe Biden even... especially if he shot tRUMP on 5th avenue.
LEfting said…
I live in Canada and have no horse in this race. But I would like to say that I have NEVER talked to one Canadian who supported Trump. He's now a laughing stock here. Even from the start, people here are incredulous that the American system of voting would allow such a mobster to take the office of president. Lets all pray that it doesn't happen again. Please vote - and if you don't "feel like voting" please go and vote on my behalf!
Guillaume said…
Great ones, as always.