Trump is a Racist












 

Comments

Marcia said…
tRump is a racist from way back. His father was a member of the KKK, I've read.
Marcia LaRue said…
Yes, he is a racist, a fake and a phony useless bag of bones, lying his life away! I truly hope he gets the virus!
Sadly, this morning's count is: 208,208 ... by tonight it will be even higher!
Mary said…
I know it will not happen in my lifetime but we need to elect the President by popular vote! Stop all this electoral college fraud. It was explained to me in high school did not make sense then, maybe in 1789 it did!
PS we knew he is a racist why the surprise?
bobbie said…
ALL fantastic!!!
All so true and that's horrible!

Christer.
"What a shitshow" was an accurate assessment.
Guillaume said…
He's like Buzz Windrip and John Iselin all rolled into one.
Mike said…
The first one hit the nail on the head.
I am with Mary. Get rid of electoral college now!
Marcia LaRue said…
Friday morning's news: TRUMP HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19!
However, according to MSNBC reporting ... so far his symptoms are mild!
How can anyone believe ANYTHING Trump & Co. spews ... perhaps, it is all just a hoax to get sympathy votes!
Richard said…
What if we don't like them? What if they are liars ? They are still going to win because "respect the President ". I swear these are the people who were hoarding toilet paper because they didn't know how they gonna wipe their ass.
Sharon Wayne said…
I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.