Dump on Trump











 

Comments

All great as usual but the second to last says it all!

Christer.
Leanna said…
The tweet from Steve Silberman made me cry. Trump supporters think American Indians are not really Americans. It shows you just how ignorant they are. Why we haven't had an American Indian in congress bothers me. I keep thinking that maybe when trump's generation dies out that things will change. Fat chance amiright? That last meme had me laughing.
A cock and a charred place -- HAHAHAHAHA!
Maybe if the Indians stayed and Trump was deported, that would work for us.
Mike said…
There are a couple of videos here https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-supporters-navajo-legislator-legal/ about the Navajo congressman.
Guillaume said…
All grreat, as always. And the last one is spot on.
Mystica said…
I cannot believe the Navajo comments.