Haven't We All Had an Unwanted Visitor That You Just Can't Get Rid Of?













Comments

Donna. W said…
Agreed. This from a woman the Republican party has left behind.
Mary V said…
I love them, I am a 70 year old who never voted for a particular party. Always voted for a candidate, this all changed when the republican party would not speak against trump and his gang. Gang includes all the trumps and mitch and lindsay.
He's the Cousin Eddie of the moment, alright. Shitter's full!
bobbie said…
Love them all, but especially the "Pooh" one!
TFS ~
Guillaume said…
Trump is not even trying to hide that he wants to establish a dictatorship.
Great ones as always but my favorite is the last one :-) :-)

Christer.
I had a sister who would flip our game boards if she was not winning. Trump reminds me of her--if he cannot win, he will spoil it for everyone else!