I Hope Trump is Dumped






 

Comments

Mary V said…
Yesterday I was despondent, today I am hopeful. I agree I am not living in a Biden country, this still ( or will be again ) a United America. Our differences should be only be do you like coffee? ( me no). I realize there will always sadly be racist, this is passed down by older generations but maybe if children can see we are all just people trying to me our way there is hope. I hope...
C'mon, remaining swing states, count those ballots and announce the results!
Texas Girl said…
So you support more wars in the Middle East, higher fuel prices due to dependence on foreign oil, contaminated medicines from China, more rationing of medical services for older people,religious discrimination against Christians, loss of jobs when manufacturing moves out of the U. S., censorship on social media platforms. Hope you and your fellow democrats enjoy the end of America. It was great while it lasted.
Laura said…
Someone's been watching too much Tucker.😆
jaz@octoberfarm said…
hahahaha!!! good one laura!
Texas Girl said…
Guess I stepped on a nerve. You should watch Tucker, might learn something, if you listen with an open mind. Unfortunately, there will be hard lessons during the Harris/Biden years.
Great as always, I epecially liked the second one, I doubt Texas Girl can understand that one.

Have a great day!

Christer.
Mike said…
I agree with Reich.
Guillaume said…
I can't stand the wait.
Laura said…
Naw, Texas Girl, if I want to watch fantasy I'll stick with Tolkien, not Tucker. Why are you even here, just to try and 'trigger' folks?😆
Texas Girl said…
I enjoyed the blog when it was about the dogs and recipes. I stopped reading when the Trump derangement got so bad. Just checked in to see what flavor of Kool-Aid was being served post-election. I will leave you all to your delusions. So sad that opposing viewpoints "trigger" you.
jaz@octoberfarm said…
your loss not mine. and you will keep reading.
Valerie said…
The kool-aid must be very powerful--sorry Texas Girl, you've been manipulated by lies. Thanks for the memes, Jazz!
I especially like Vincent’s post. My hope is that Biden can heal our broken country and the voices of hate will not be so loud. That might be too much to wish for as we are all entrenched in our own tribes. Not to wake up in the morning and hear about lying, vicious, cruel tweets written every morning by our President, will be a relief. I know he will continue writing but it won’t be coming from the US President.
Jan said…
I see so many of the opposing viewpoints on here today. They only talk when they have negative things to say. It's Kool-aid drinking, cult followers on the far right that will never be happy when law and order and decency have been restored to the most powerful seat in the country.