The W's

I was looking back at pic's of the pups.  I can hardly remember not having them.  This is baby Willie when we first got him.


Just a wee little boy back then.


And Winnie in the hotel the day we picked her up.


This is from the first days they were together and Winnie wanted to eat him.


But slowly they became besties.

I miss their black snozzles.


Winnie loved The Blog Tech from day 1.


She has always been such a cute girl.


She is a pistol.


And a love bug.
 
And Willie is the sweetest puppy in the world.


Winnie still loves her boy and is thrilled when she occasionally gets to see him.  He visited yesterday and made both of their days.


They have made quarantine so much more enjoyable than it otherwise would be.

Comments

I'm glad they're there with you!
Bee Haven Bev said…
They are beautiful!! I love posts about the W’s!
Mary V said…
Love the baby photos of the balls of fluff. I agree pets make thing seem more normal. I have two cats ( bad kitties) but they must be fed and let in and let out, let in and out. If you had cat you would know the drill. We do have a cat flap on porch door but they sometime prefer a different door.
They are so cute :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanna said…
I do love the puppies and yes they do make staying home so much better. Lucy gives me something to look forward to every day.
Susan said…
Such beautiful dogs! It sure does help have have some fuzziness around during quarantine.
Rain said…
The W's are adorable, as is Blog Tech with Winnie! Having the dogs around has helped me tremendously during the rough parts too. xx