VOTE HIM OUT



















 

Comments

"Vote as if your life depends on it" says it all.
Bee Haven Bev said…
I'm so nervous....I need to self-medicate!! The world is depending on this...the future of mankind depends upon this. There has never been a more urgent need for change than right now.
Marcia LaRue said…
Shared entire blog to my FB page! It's worth the exposure!
Mary V said…
I am so nervous, I need to keep busy . I feel a sleepless night ahead, and if the republicans have their way weeks of unrest. Hoping for a landslide victory for Biden and flip the Senate!!!!!!
Marcia said…
BIden will win, Biden will win, Biden will win. I have to keep telling myself that! Anxiety level so high right now.
Yes kick him out and kick as hard as You can!

Christer.
Valerie said…
Voted! And I had the pleasure of voting against Lindsey Graham. Goddess Bless America
Leanna said…
Biden and democrats running for house and senate have to win. No bones about it.
My anxiety levels are through the roof.
Marcia LaRue said…
My doctor has ordered a low dose med to help me deal with my panic attacks ... had one in the doctors office this afternoon!
Four years of the moron has taken its toll! It has to be Biden/Harris and all the rest we can get elected!
Guillaume said…
Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys. It's sausages and bacon time for the Swine.
Gabi said…
I hope Biden will win. Keep my fingers crossed.
Vote as if your life depends on is correct.
Under Trump where will America go to??
Sharon Wayne said…
I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.