A Few Gifts

My daughter gave me some really cool gifts for Xmas.  This wart covered pumpkin mug is one of them.


It came with a black ceramic spoon.



A ceramic mortar and pestle.


And the pestle is a mushroom.


A snake ring bowl.


And a lizard oval platter.  What's really nice is the ceramist is local.


A good friend of mine married a girl from Cambodia and she sure can cook.  She made us a big pot of Cambodian Tom Yum soup.


It's filled with shrimp, lobster and octopus and it is like an explosion of flavor in every bite.  What a treat.


 

Comments

Nice gifts!


I do like the look of that soup and I love all the ingredients in it :-9

Have a great day!

Christer.
Marcia LaRue said…
Interestingly enough ... you can order Tom Yum Soup through Amazon ... I wonder if it is similar to the Vietnamese pho? I love pho!!
Clever gifts from your daughter ... she definitely knows her Mother's tastes in décor!
Susan Heather said…
Wonderful gifts especially the soup.
Mystica said…
I do so love the mortar and pestle and the soup combo sounds glorious!
Valerie said…
Lovely gifts--and the soup looks delicious!