Impeachment #2 Countdown 1 Day












Comments

Mary V said…
Tough to find humor yet... but John Barron is a hoot!
jaz@octoberfarm said…
john barron is an alias trump used in the past. interesting that he also named his son barron.
The first and the last -- hilarious! And "Many Are Getting Arrested" hahahahahaha serves them right, those crazy mofos.
Leanna said…
I have been laughing at the fact that trump has been banned from other places online. It's been so nice. But I still can't wait until the 21st. That will be the day he goes into hiding to keep from getting arrested.
Mike said…
Oh, you found some good ones for today!
Kay said…
I love your kneeling picture the best. It's so true.
Guillaume said…
I follow David Simon on Twitter, he's absolutely brilliant. He is also the creator of my favourite tv series ever, The Wire. I'm considering following that new guy on twitter is he any good?
Dave Crowe said…
As I have been saying since MAGA was first unleashed, it should have been;
MAHA (Make America Hate Again).
TARYTERRE said…
Shameful Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan got medals of freedom for being Donald's sycophants.