Inauguration Countdown 14 Days














Comments

All so good today! but I must admit I liked the scottish one best :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer. :-)
By the way! It looks really good in Georgia :-)
Marcia LaRue said…
All very good but the last one ... got a definite LOL chuckle out of me!! Quasidodo ... indeed! LOL
Yeah, Bank of America, "count again," LOL!
Leanna said…
I just love the fact that First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has said trump is not welcomed in Scotland. She said it with a smile when she said the reason was because of the COVID lockdown. I know that that was the least of her reasons. BWAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAA! She's so good when she's evil. He has no place to go. Russia doesn't even want him. No one will take him in. He has no friends, only enemies. He's just a sad, sad POS.
BTW darlin, these were all great. I loved that last one, Quasidodo. That was goooood.
Guillaume said…
It's just so very long to wait. And the closer it gets, the longer it is.
bobbie said…
Love them all, but being I'm Scottish...
;-)))