If You Think It's Bad Here, You Could Be In Canada









 

Comments

Hahahahahaha, love 'em all, Joyce! I've actually seen vehicles parked on snowbanks at West Edmonton Mall. And in Banff, there are big electronic road signs saying "Don't let deer lick your car." They love the road salt. And OF COURSE I know those dents are made by hockey puck slapshots by kids practising in the basement!
:-) :-) :-)
We have at least not that much snow :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Rain said…
LOL Hockey pucks alright hee hee...great post Joyce, really me laugh because a lot of it is very true. That "flat tire" reminds me so much of Charlie, hilarious!
Poor flat tire! That is how I would park!
Mike said…
How do they know where to start to find the road under all that snow?
TARYTERRE said…
This was just what I needed early this morning. Made me smile after a yesterday I'd like to forget. Great memes every one. Bernie wasn't hiding in any of them was he? LOL