It's Not Over Yet








 

Comments

I hope someone rats out the Maga Lumberjack.
Mike said…
I posting the wood throwing blockhead.
jaime said…

One wonders how many of those rioters could have actually identified any or all of the Republicans Senators that were being terrorized along with the Democratic Senators in the Chambers. I suspect, save a few very recognizable ones, they would, as Brian Tyler Cohen suggested, have killed them. But only as a precautionary measure, to be sure.

Trump only likes Senators and Representatives that don’t have a spine and, unfortunately, he got those in spades.
Guillaume said…
Trump is still dangerous, but without his Twitter account and with potential trials pending, one can hope he will fall apart, especially if he is bankrupted, as the rumour says.
All good and the first one is so true! Stupidity is so hard to fight!

Christer.
Stupidity is indeed dangerous. Good one.
Unknown said…
Couldn't agree more about 45 being stupid. Can't tweet and his head is about to explode. I love it! I wish I knew who #MagaLumberjack was I'd turn his sorry ass in. Hopefully someone will soon.