America 2021














 

Comments

The USA has lost its way alright.
Mary V said…
I have said it before... keep the immigrants deport the republicans!
Blogoratti said…
A sad state of affairs no doubt.
Marcia LaRue said…
I totally agree with Mary V.
Love the Motherfletchin' Water Cart one ... George Wallace ... bring on the waters ... all of them!!!
Infidel753 said…
Three cheers for the new and far better George Wallace! That's the spirit!
Guillaume said…
George Wallace says it like it is.
You have got to let them keep their phallic symbols! NOT
Unknown said…
Love George Wallace!
Mike said…
Very good collection.
Dave Crowe said…
Loved George Wallace ever since I 1st saw him on Johnny Carson. He's as relevant, now as ever. In his early days he used to refer to himself as; the 'Other' George Wallace!
Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Phone: +1 719 629 0982


E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).