Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
 
I made a couple of chocolate mint brownie cakes with ganache frosting for my family and a couple of my friends.  After a year of lockup, I find that people are ecstatic over the littlest surprises. They will be very happy when they see this one.

I made two chocolate brownie cakes with chocolate chips.


I drizzled them with a rich ganache.


Then I drizzled a mint green icing over the ganache and added some chocolate mint candies along the top.  Later today, I am making everyone shamrock shakes!

Comments

Bee Haven Bev said…
OMG..... those cakes!!!! Happy St. Pats!!
Susan said…
OMG, those cakes!!
They look amazing and I'm pretty sure they'll taste even better than they look :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
janie said…
They look so yummy!!! I'll be right over. lol

Enjoy and Happy St.Patrick's day!! Janie
Guillaume said…
Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Looks like a delicious cake. Next year we intend to try to bake Nigella's Guinness cake.
Kay said…
OH MY GOSH! That looks and sounds totally scrumptious. I love mint. I love brownies and I LOVE chocolate. You got all three here.
I hope you've had an awesome St. Paddy's Day!
Unknown said…
All that chocolate and mint. Yum! You spoiled your family and friends for St Patrick's Day.