Why English Is Hard To Learn


 

Comments

Jeez, I'm glad I know it already!
Just imagine what it would be like if ewvery language was logical :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
Yeah, English's a bitch.
Take my word that English is hard to teach for these reasons. I am an English teacher who thinks algebra is easier to teach.
Ulvmor said…
Ok, there are some quirks but I have to tell you English is very easy language to learn. Plurals and verbs may be illogical, but English is everywhere!
Let me tell you about Russian, or Danish ( poor Danish children! they learn to speak their own language much later than any other children, because they just have no idea what people are talking about!) Danish is a throat infection with a grammar.
Unknown said…
That gave me headache.
Unknown said…
Meant to say that gave me a headache.
Kay said…
I have to send this to my cousin in Tokyo. I remember a dear friend saying why do you think they rain cats and dogs in the US?