Relevant









 


Comments

Mary V said…
Ventured to grocery store last week,first time I a tear, A bit scared but I did it. Slowly for me still will be wearing a mask...don’t trust those unvaccinated .
Valerie said…
My husband and I are fully vaccinated, but still wear masks in stores and crowded places. I just want this dang thing to be over, and am puzzled by people who just can't do a small thing to help other people.
Yes, we'll all have a readjustment period back to so-called "normalcy." I'm still waiting for my second shot. Maybe in a month?
R's Rue said…
These are so true.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
I am still wearing my mask as usual. I have no idea when I will stop wearing a mask. After my covid antibody test, I might feel safe.
Lesley Duncan said…
Double vaccinated but still wear a mask when I go out. I haven't had a cold in well over a year so one good thing has come out of it,
Mike said…
I've been vaccinated for a couple of months now. I still wear a mask. I don't trust the non-believers.
Guillaume said…
I know I really enjoy working from home and I feel much, much, much better than a year ago.
Good ones :-) :-) :-)

Christer.