Sunday Chuckles









Comments

Guillaume said…
All very funny ones. Love the first and last especially.
Now Am Found! said…
these a$$wipes have spent so much money on guns, it is a wonder they can afford ammo.
Leanna said…
Put an end to the gun problem. Let them buy all the guns they want, just make the ammo $5000.00 a bullet. If you make your own bullets, they should sell the gun powder at $10,000.00 by grain. They should make it illegal to have gunpowder-making equipment to begin with.
I loved the Viking and Rudy's neighbors.
Soo good today :-) :-) I especially liked the first one and second to last :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Mike said…
I need to get me a start pack too!
Mike said…
Also, I knew of a friend of a friend (met him once), that was so paranoid about not having enough ammo for the upcoming apocalypse that he had stocked up over 10,000 bullets in his house. He has since died (from?). I don't know what happened to his arsenal.
Oh, that starter pack!
Unknown said…
Yes I have to agree with the sixth one. I too hate Donald Trump. I hate him with the white hot intensity of a thousand burning suns. If he dropped dead tomorrow I would celebrate with a glass of champagne. We would finally be free of the whiney, sniveling, cowardly, corrupt, tangerine coated, man baby.