The Octunnumi


My daughter handed me this box a few days ago and said she bought me something.

As I opened it, I realized it was something special.


I had no knowledge of this book at all.

It came from England.

What can this all be about?


The Octunnumi




It's all so mysterious.


Click any pic for a closer look.







    The Octunnumi

(Ock-tun-uh-mee)

The Octunnumi does not exist.

 

Fosbit and any files relating to a Fosbit do not exist.

 

The Tarelen peoples that protect and provide sanctuary for the Avitens of Fethrist

are not real.

 

The abilities of the Tarelen peoples with their heightened skills,

living in their Utopian world are myth,

their purpose here mere tales;

rumours of their reincarnations

enabling them to live many lives…

ridiculous!

 

And there is definitely no magic.

None at all.

 No, really, there isn’t.

Magic is not a thing.

 

There are also no hidden worlds or mythical beings coexisting just out of sight.

 

Equally, there are no secret access points to these hidden worlds that don’t exist,

and

there is no

‘unfinished business from the past'

that is set to destroy

anything.

 

There is no disaster looming.

 

Anyway, regardless of any potential threat that may or may not be present,

this publication,

The Octunnumi

and

any reference to any other beings

is 

a work of fiction.

 

And for the record,

Scariodintts,

should they exist,

are perfectly lovely beings whose purpose in life

is grossly misunderstood.

Have you heard of The Octunnumi?  Now you have!




Comments

First I've heard of it! And now I'm intrigued!
Leanna said…
Very interesting. I love the embossing of the cover. Let us know about the book when you finish it, please.
Cool book!

Must admit that I've never heard of it before but now I'll see what I canm find on the net :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Megs said…
Now, I have to buy a new book!
Guillaume said…
Looks interesting.
I have never heard of it!