The Upper Garden

I made my morning rounds of the upper garden just as the sun was rising.  It is in need of quite a lot of attention since it's been neglected while I've worked on the lower gardens.


The rhododendrons are blooming along the path on the side of the house.



I really love these bushes.


Winnie is checking things out too.

She is checking out the new grass.

One of my perennial raised planters growing in.

This is the other one.


Herbs are thriving.


Gypsophila and geraniums. 

Memerial Day = red geraniums to me.


These geraniums are waiting to be placed on my front steps.  They were twigs after the winter and I keep pinching them back and they are finally filling out.

Climbing hydrangeas growing on my garage.


Out of control wisteria.  I don't even have my pool open yet. We are going to have a few cool days starting tomorrow and after I am done dancing on the lawn, I need to get a lot of work done!




Comments

So lush, so green, so beautiful!
What are the flowers in the first picture? Everything is so lush and pretty. I want to live in your garden!
jaz@octoberfarm said…
dianthus! totally neglected and left in this urn over the winter, then not even touched this spring, this is how they look!
Guillaume said…
I want to have a garden gnome.
The geraniums look really nice! and I do like dianthus a lot! They like it dry so they thrive in the dry sand I have :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Rain said…
I love your stone path by the side of the house! Everything looks great! I really hope your rain dance works!!! I was thinking about you today...hmmm...maybe you are attracting the wrong Rain with your dance lol! ;)
Unknown said…
Everything is so beautiful and green, you'd think you were getting plenty of rain. Nevertheless, keep dancing out there, it's working for us. Storms are supposed to be moving in starting Sunday. Hoping they're right. We're in a drought, so we need the rain desperately.
Your landscaping and gardens are so inspirational! You've done an amazing job. -Jenn