History














 

Comments

Wonderful! I enjoyed reading each and every one of these!
Teacats said…
So many of these facts would make wonderful movies!

thanks for posting!

Jan at Rosemary Cottage
Marcia LaRue said…
An excellent reminder of where we have been, where we've come to, and how much more is needed to be done before all men and women are truly equal!! I am 77, soon to be 78, and I doubt I'll see that final stage of equality in my lifetime!! 😢
Megs said…
Needed to read something uplifting and funny today! Maybe we can all get along.
bobbie said…
Loved all of these! TFS ~
Diane C said…
Fascinating facts. I can't imagine the hardships a lot of these good people had to endure. Having worked in a multicultural setting here in the UK I find any discrimination hard to fathom. Thank you for posting.
Unknown said…
Loved all of these so much. Thank you!
Kay said…
Wow! I read all of these and they brightened my day. Thank you so much for posting them.