Stupid Is As Stupid Does


 




 


 


 

 
 




 

Comments

That final meme is so true. My Canada Day post tomorrow will be about residential schools.
Marcia LaRue said…
No. 4 stopped me in my tracks! SMH ... they are all so true but that one! Wow! I am so sick of seeing that orange f**Kers face ANYWHERE ... ugh!
bobbie said…
As usual, Carlin said it best! Wouldn't you love to hear him talk about the dump?!?!
Mike said…
Gullible MAGA losers so hits the nail on the head. It's beyond my comprehension.
Guillaume said…
The last one is spot on.
Unknown said…
I beg to differ, I think Donald Trump is always the stupidest person in the room. George Carlin would be having a field day with this orange cow if he were still alive. I will never, ever buy a Toyota. Boycott! Number 6 says it all. What a bunch of idiots!