4th of July Food

We had a very nice 4th of July dinner yesterday.  I made mac and cheese which is always a treat and makes everyone happy.

We had sliders.


And Russian salad and coleslaw.  I made hot dogs with sauerkraut too.

This was everyone's new favorite thing....homemade marshmallow fluff!  This stuff is so good!


I made individual banana puddings again.


I layered vanilla wafers with vanilla pudding and homemade caramel sauce.


I topped it with marshmallow fluff and toasted it.  Wow!  Everyone loved it.
 

Comments

Man, I'd kill for that mac 'n cheese!
Mary V said…
I could happily exist on mac ‘n cheese and pizza. Of course tea and toast too. Sounds like a great 4th of July.
Valerie said…
Oh, YUM! I love looking at your food!
Mike said…
My wife is a Mac & Cheese junkie.
Now, I need homemade fluff.
Guillaume said…
I want to celebrate the 4th of July with you one day. With that meal. Freedom! And to Hell with my arteries!
Unknown said…
Mac and cheese always makes me happy. Always.