Dogs and Cats










 

Comments

These are all funny, but I don't see how "Pencil!" is particularly dog-or-cat related.
Marcia LaRue said…
OMG ... I love 'em all ... and, yes, I have done the pencil thing to wind up a cassette tape!
jaz@octoberfarm said…
i jut stuck it in because i thought it was funny.
"Pencil" was hilarious, but I had to explain it to my friend sitting here. I loved the horses throwing people shoes. All funny!
jaime said…
They are all great. Loved the wireless doorbell meme and the "pencil" meme took me back in time - been there, done that.

The first one is the absolute truth. Never doubt your dog's impression of a person, they are always spot-on. I learned that the hard way.
Guillaume said…
All very funny, especially Catmart.
Mike said…
The first one has been experimentally proven.

And I knew the pencil one right away. All the other old people did too, apparently.
Mary V said…
I am old enough to remember “Get a pencil”.
:-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanna said…
OMG! These were all so damned good. The Catmart cartoon was spot on. The horses playing people shoes had me laughing and the bulldog introverted tee-shirt made my day. I had to steal a couple for my Wet Dog Wednesdays, hope you don't mind.
Unknown said…
Glad you put that one in, it was cute. I Can't tell you how many times I used a pencil on a cassette back in the day.
Richard said…
The pencil one was funny to me because we used to steal music from radio stations all the time. We also went to the Greek grocery because they were also a music shop.
We put them into cassettes.
The machine was notorious for eating our cassette tapes.
Many is the time i have used a pencil or a twig to hear that song again.
It was a poor technology but it was good.