Happy 4th of July

The 4th of July is here and this year I am making food for drop off to a few friends.  I am so busy with my other house that I didn't have time to plan a party.  I am enjoying having a few days off from what feels like a full time job. I am making typical 4th of July food:  sliders, hot dogs, coleslaw, potato salad and mac and cheese.  Dessert will be decadent, individual banana puddings with homemade caramel sauce and topped with homemade marshmallow fluff that will be toasted. The marshmallow is a new addition.  I will try to remember to take pics.


 I hope you have a wonderful, safe 4th and isn't it glorious to not have to listen to the babbling of the orange baboon?  Thank you Joe for bringing dignity back to our country.

Comments

Valerie said…
Must see the homemade marshmallow fluff! Hope you have a wonderful 4th--and yes having a real president is worth celebrating!
With Trump gone, it is truly a Glorious Fourth!
Last night, I was thinking how I don't have the stress I had last year, dreading the news and what he had to say.
Marcia LaRue said…
Amen to everyone's comments!! We truly do have a reason to celebrate this 4th of July!!
Guillaume said…
Happy Independence Day! It must really feel like Independence Day, once Fat Orange Caligula and his inbred family are out of the White House.
Unknown said…
Hope you had a wonderful 4th. Your menu sounded delicious. We just got back from a fireworks display and that was enough for me but some of the neighbors are still not done. And yes, it is pure heaven not to have to hear the rantings and ravings of that one term, twice impeached, orange, lunatic.
Tech Cloud Ltd said…
Wow, very impressive capture Very nice settings. By the way which camera did you use for capturing this awesome lighting? Very nice capture with a professional hand. Sometimes I'm also trying to capture nicely but I focus on editing kinds of stuff mostly. Image post-production is a very useful photo-editing platform. Please keep sharing such nice photos sometimes. I'll visit your blog again. Keep going..!! image post-production