July 1st



 


 


Sorry but it's getting so close!


Comments

Valerie said…
Exquisite anticipation! I love the first morning when the air is crisp and the leaves start to turn.
Great set of memes, LOL!
I can stand summer a while longer since we have cool weather with rain right now :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
I love them all and yes, there are two times in the year, autumn and waiting for autumn. I have started reading horror stories, might as well do it now.
Kathryn said…
I'm with you about summer and Oct 🍉🍁🍂
Mike said…
JULY?! I haven't started my summer projects yet!
Unknown said…
Exactly. Autumn and waiting for Autumn. That 4th one cracked me up. Everything it said is so me lately.
June is my favorite month but your reasons for October are truly compelling.
Susan said…
Autumn is a wonderful season. The coolness in the air is energizing and the color in the trees is truly spectacular. I do admit to loving our 4 seasons and moving through each season. Oppressive high heat is definitely my least favorite weather experience.