No Respect













 

Comments

Valerie said…
These are great! I'm stealing the QANON-the game that plays you. We're going to have to deprogram 30 percent of the population if we want to continue as America
Marcia said…
All great. I'm tired of the press the moron is still getting.
The final two -- yes, yes, YES! Absolutely right!
Marcia LaRue said…
I'm liking the new GOP logo for sure ... however ... they are all good!
bobbie said…
Nope ~ 0% respect!! Love them all ~
All as great as always!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Susan said…
Madness, for sure.
Guillaume said…
Great ones, as usual.
It's all so sad! I have many relatives who think he is god.
Unknown said…
Yes, I can definitely see the jellyfish being the new GOP logo, especially the spineless, brainless and heartless part. What a pathetic lot they've turned into. Grand Old Party my ass!
Mike said…
Great collection.