Ravens



 











Comments

Valerie said…
One crow for sorrow
Two crows for joy
Three crows for a girl
Four for a boy
Five crows for silver
Six crows for gold
Seven crows for a secret
Never to be told.
(old counting rhyme)
I do like Ravens and I wish that they at least once could sit still long enough for me to take a photo of them :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
I love crows and ravens. `
I love all crows, magpies and ravens. I have holographic scare tape on my balcony railing to keep the pigeons away, but one day a magpie landed on my railing, I think precisely because of the scare tape -- all covids love shiny things!
Mike said…
West Nile wiped out most of the crow population around here. They have never recovered.
Bee Haven Bev said…
For the first time in years, we have a few ravens here. First two black cats, and now three ravens! Good thing I already have a lovely Witch’s hat!