Almost 100 Degrees Today

Comments

Susan said…
To think I decided to leave Arizona because of the high heat climate. Massachusetts is now very high heat...100 degrees and high humidity! Bring on Fall. The saving grace is that my heat pumps are cooling the house beautifully.
Susan said…
If the heat doesn't kill you, the humidity will! Not long now, Joyce!
bobbie said…
101* here today; 103* on Sunday ~ Yuck! Hang in there!!
Guillaume said…
I hate summer too. Thankfully here it is bearable.
I love summer heat, but the older I am the more I like it in smaller doses.
Rain said…
LOL Joyce, I can totally picture you jumping into the ice cream freezer hee hee! I think I'm that "first" type of person who loves heat and humidity!! :)
Anonymous said…
The image of that woman dunking her head into that freezer is absolutely hilarious! That's by far my favorite one! There are times I've come close to doing that too!
Unknown said…
I think I like better "Keep calm and wait for Autumn" Has a much nicer ring to it. We had two rounds of rain this evening so it's very cool out there now. Feels very Autumn-y.