Friday

Comments

Marcia LaRue said…
As usual ... ALL good and especially that very last one! LOL Ah ... if only!!!
Chief Squirrel said…
It's sad that we don't have enough men in white coats for all the chumpidiots in this country.
I just came over from Sue's blog.....I've finally found my tribe! I had relocated to Arkansas 15 years ago and I'm pretty much alone down here! Can't imagine why? YOur post was a breath of fresh air for me! Thank you! You have another loyal follower!
chickpea678 said…
All so good. But equally sad. Someone was saying something about Cuomo last night at a gathering, how it’s taking so long, I wish I had thought to remind about Trump and Kavanaugh. And these were Democrats decrying how long it’s taking for Cuomo to be held to account 😞 forgetting about the FLAGRANT violations among the Republicans.