Hundchen



 









Comments

Mary V said…
Haven’t had dogs in years but all true. The dogs in your way on floor works for cats too. Especially on patterned carpets that match the calico cat…oops!
I miss my girls but I'm too old now to have a dog as I can barely take care of myself! LOL! But I had Rottweillers and that gal straddling the dog was me for sure!
All great and so true :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanna said…
I had to steal the first and last memes for my blog. These are all so freaking true.
Guillaume said…
Very funny, and that's coming from a cat person.
A dog lying in the middle of the floor has been my nemesis several times.
Unknown said…
The last four were hysterical.
Kathryn said…
Morning Been wondering how your basement kitchen is coming along and realized I am no longer getting posts. Any idea what to do ?
K~
Rain said…
Those are so cute and I can totally relate to stepping over 6 bodies when I'm in the kitchen cooking lol! :)