How Dare They



















Comments

Valerie said…
This just makes me so mad I'm incoherent with rage.
Mary V said…
This makes me so angry! How can Texas be so cruel to women and pay for snitches.
bobbie said…
Amen to all of them!
Marcia LaRue said…
I agree with Valerie, Mary V. and bobbie ... Jesus ... Texas should be kicked out of the U.S. and allow those with any brains to leave to relocate because Texas is just fuckin' stupid!!!
How did Willy hurt his acl? My goodness ... hope he is feeling better!!
Leanna said…
This is an awesome collection.
Democrat women in Texas are not sitting on their hands as this happens to them. Many are forming an underground railroad per se that they are getting money together from corporations here in Texas that will fund travel, lodging, and abortions to and from other states where it is still legal. These groups are also lining up lawyers and judges that will help fight the good fight.
"The elephant in the womb" one says it all!
A friend informed me that since women have always had a hard time controlling their body parts, that women should all be forced onto birth control and only allowed with written permission to get pregnant. He said that if women just learned to say NO to men, that this extreme stance would not be necessary.

I tried to explain coercion, passion, mistakes but he was having none of that.

I was choking on my rage but calmly told him it seems that men had trouble, too, and should all be given saltpeter forcibly and then come looking for permission to have sex and forced to wear a condom.

He was still saying it was all the woman's fault for not being in control of her body parts.

ASSHOLE!
jaz@octoberfarm said…
i hope he is no longer your friend!
jaz,
I use the term loosely. I would have to kill him if I were around him or talked to him often.
littlemancat said…
These were all so good about something SO bad. Between anti-vaxxers,anti-maskers,the orange one still out there with his insane followers...and the flooding, the tornadoes...
it's overwhelming.
Mary
Guillaume said…
All great ones. George Carlin spoke the truth.
Mike said…
Nice collection. It's missing a mandatory vasectomy meme though. Sister Joan's reasoning has been around forever. But right-wing crazy's skulls are too thick for the information to get through.
Margaret said…
I can't believe that my daughters are going to have to battle for control of their bodies when I thought that war was won. Fight on.