Just Get The Damn Shot




 

Comments

I'm so tired of their bullshit and histrionics. Now they're protesting outside hospitals, the bastards. Hospitals!
Marcia LaRue said…
I especially like the very first one!!
I have no mercy for the first guy.
Mike said…
The first one hits the nail on the head.
Guillaume said…
Great ones, as always.
Mystica said…
Here from today two towns you cant enter unless you've got your vaccination certificate. I wish it would extend all island. There is no great anti vax here though. Its just access.
TARYTERRE said…
it's so sad people can not just do the right thing. here only 33 percent are vaccinated. that means every 2 out of 3 people i have contact with aren't vaccinated. And nobody here is wearing a mask. your memes made me smile. so much truth in each one.